If you have ever thought about giving mystery shopping a try, now is the perfect time to earn some extra money on a regular basis. Why not get paid for shopping at stores that you know and love? It’s a great excuse to get out of the house, browse your favorite stores, and get paid for doing it. Here are 5 new mystery shops that are hiring now.
- Constance Anderson and Associates is a company uniquely geared towards credit unions. Assignments are available in branches, contact centers, personal teller machines, online and mobile apps. If you would like to join this company, you may check them out here.
- HS Brands is a worldwide company with offices in Switzerland, India, Boston and Las Vegas. They are one of the few mystery shops that are licensed to operate in the state of Nevada. HS Brands proudly serves the restaurant and retail sectors. Interested? Click here to join.
- Consumer Service Analysis, Inc. is based out of Hawaii with mystery shopping opportunities across the mainland of the United States. They specialize in the grocery, retail, and restaurant industries and are certified with the MSPA. To get started, sign up with this company here.
- At Your Service Marketing serves the south and central regions of the United States and have been in operation for over 20 years. They service the grocery industry with clients like Whole Foods, Kroger and Winn Dixie. To sign up for this shop, click here.
- Creative Image Associates, Inc. is a mystery shopping company that also focuses on working with financial institutions. They offer assignments in the United States, Canada, and Bermuda. To learn more, you may sign up here.