Our mission is to give shoppers the best mystery shopping companies for new and seasoned shoppers. We take the guesswork out of wondering, “is this mystery shopping company legitimate?” At Mystery Shopper Magazine, we pride ourselves in finding high-quality companies for shoppers to make extra money with. Here are 5 of them looking for new mystery shoppers now.
- Customer Perspectives is a division of Jancyn Evaluation Shops, located in San Jose, CA. They have been in business for over 38 years, and work with companies like Ikea, Gulf, Citizens Bank, AAA, Sears, and Bank of America. To sign up with this company, click here.
- Informa Research Services, Inc., offers their mystery shoppers assignments within financial and government related industries. This company has offices located all over the world, and if you would like to add to your mystery shopping portfolio, click here.
- Customer Service Solutions, Inc., has been in the mystery shopping industry for over 17 years. They are a certified member of the MSPA and serve clients such as the Washington Capitals, Miami Heat, Wachovia bank, and the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, to name a few. To join this company, click here.
- Intouch Insight was established in 1992 and represent some of the top brands in the United States and Canada. Some of their clients are Orange Theory Fitness, Wawa, Cycle Gear, and much more. If you like getting paid to shop and dine, click here.
- Market Viewpoint has a bunch of mystery shopping opportunities and offers assignments like in person visits, telephone calls, website evaluations, and video assignments. To be considered to work with this company, they require a profile application to be completed. If you would like to sign up, click here.