Finding ways to earn extra money is hard, that’s why we love the mystery shopping industry. It gives shoppers like you and I a fun, interactive, and honest way to make money on the side. At Mystery Shopper Magazine, we are passionate about our craft, and we’re always looking for the best mystery shopping companies out there. Here are 5 that are worth checking out.
- Marketstat, LLC is a veteran mystery shopping company that has been in the business for over 30 years. They specialize in providing assignments in the multi family housing, restaurant, transportation, airport, and casino industries. To sign up for Marketstat, click here.
- Pinnacle Financial Strategies provides mystery shopping assignments specifically for banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions. Some of the different kinds of shops they offer are, telephone, face-to-face, and internet based. If this sounds interesting, sign up here.
- Marketwise Consulting Group has performed “tens of thousands of mystery shops,” according to their website. Having been in the industry for over 20 years along with maintaining a reputable membership with the MSPA, they certainly are a respected company in mystery shopping. To join Marketwise, sign up here.
- MCG Management Consultant Group is focused on offering mystery shopping assignments in the lodging, fast food, restaurant, and tourism industries. Some of the brands they represent are Double Tree by Hilton, PayPal, and Hampton. If you’d like to work for this company, click here.
- Quality Assessments Mystery Shoppers have been in business since 1984 and serve both the United States and Canadian markets. They cover a wide range of shopping assignments in the banking, financial, theme park, restaurant, storage, and healthcare industries. To join this company, you may do so here.