Telephone mystery shops are some of the most time-efficient, stress-free, and profitable ways to make extra money. One of the best things about completing these types of assignments is that they can be done anywhere. Shops can be accomplished at home, in the car, or even on your lunch break. Check out these 5 new telephone mystery shopping companies.
- Yardi Matrix is a based out of Santa Barbara, CA and they focus on conducting surveys for commercial real estate such as apartment communities. Shoppers will a high-speed internet connection, telephone phone etiquette, and a friendly attitude. To join this company, click here.
- Call Center QA states that they need telephone mystery shoppers all throughout the United States. No experience is necessary, and they are looking for both men and women of all backgrounds who enjoy speaking on the phone. If you would like to apply for this position, click here.
- Perception Strategies is a healthcare-specific mystery shopping company with the motto, “Evaluating the patient and healthcare consumer experience from the outside looking in.” A typical call would be from a “real” patient to evaluate the level of customer service that was given. To sign up, click here.
- Intelicheck lists several telephone mystery shopping opportunities based on a contract basis in the United States and Canada. If you speak French, they have jobs that require your expertise as well. If you are looking for a flexible schedule and want to make some extra cash, you may join here.
- ARC is a telephone mystery shopping company that is, “always in need of exceptional people to represent our company.” Some of the skills they are looking for is pleasant demeanor, good listening skills, strong attention to small details, and accurate report writing. To sign up with ARC, click here.