Are you looking for a simple way to make some extra money without having to get another job? Mystery shopping is a great way to increase your income without being away from your family. Better yet, let them browse around the store while you complete your assignment. Here are 5 mystery shopping companies that are hiring now.
- Service Connections, Inc. speaks very highly of the mystery shoppers working for them. Their website states, “We value our professional shoppers. Our shoppers are one of the reasons that we are the secret to your success.” They are a smaller sized company but they are a certified MSPA member. Sign up here to join this company.
- LRA by Deloitte are looking for experienced mystery shoppers who pay attention to detail and accuracy. They have over 50 offices located throughout the United States and pride themselves in offering shops other companies do not want to provide. To learn more about LRA, check them out here.
- Market Force Information, Inc. is one of the largest mystery shopping providers in the world and employs over 600,000 people globally. Their assignments range from restaurants, grocery, convenience stores, banks and entertainment studios. If you want to join, click here.
- Perception Strategies, Inc. only provides mystery shopping assignments in the health care industry. If you like to interact with patients, physicians, nurses, and support staff, this company is for you. Their goal is to find out the health care experience from the patient’s perspective. To sign up, click here.
- Kinesis is a mystery shopping company based out of Seattle, WA that offers a wide variety of shops. Some of the industries they are involved with are, banking, credit unions, retail, grocery restaurant and entertainment. To join this company, click here.