Have you ever wanted a great way to make some extra cash that fit into your own schedule? If you have, then becoming a Mystery Shopper is something you will want to do. It’s a lot of fun and the best part is that you get paid to shop! Here are 5 mystery shopping companies to check out.
1. Blink Research offers their shoppers a wide selection of various assignments. They have jobs by telephone, online, role-playing as a customer and making a series of observations about a business. If this is appealing to you, join here.
2. Customer Service Experts (CSE) has a complete online forum to help their mystery shoppers become successful. Their FAQ section equips new and seasoned shoppers with answers to various questions. CSE is a well-respected company and to sign up click here.
3. Ace Mystery Shopping has been in business since 2001 and is owned and operated by military families. They offer assignments in the restaurant, retail and hotel industries to name a few. To sign up with this shop you may join here.
4. MaritzCX has a large variety of clients in the automotive industry including GM, Chrysler, Fiat and Volkswagen. Their retail stores include warehouse giants like Lowe’s and a multitude of technology companies. If you’d like to join, click here.
5. Opinions Ltd is in good standing with the governing body of mystery shopping (MSPA). Industries that are available for assignments are within the fast food, casual, fine dining restaurants and retail. To sign up with this shop you may do so here.