A great way to supplement your income is by becoming a mystery shopper. Not only can you make some extra money, it’s free and easy to get involved. Be cautious of any company that requires a payment to join their team, it is likely, not legit. Mystery Shopper Magazine finds legitimate mystery shopping companies, and sends them straight to you.
Here is a list of some quality companies in no certain order.
- Trend Source is a mystery shopping company that is in the good graces of their shoppers. They are known for their speedy payments and can choose your assignment type and location quickly with no hassles. You can join them here.
- Service Sense provides mystery shopping opportunities online, telephone, and face-to-face. They cater to the retail, business, and restaurant industries. They state that their reports are straightforward and you will receive timely payments. Sign up for the shops here.
- Reality Check is looking for shoppers who are observant, unbiased, anonymous, accurate, and responsible. Their assignments range anywhere from $15 – $35 and must be at least 21 years old. To sign up click here.
- Custom Risk Solutions offers web-based, telephone, walk-in assignments and is a trusted member of the MSPA. Information about the company, credentials, and how to join, can be found here.
- The Shadow Agency has offered video mystery shopping assignments since 1994. They also provide audio and traditional written onsite evaluations and have shops all over the United States. They offer competitive rates and you can join here.