We are approaching two of the busiest times of the year, Thanksgiving and Christmas. As everyone knows, the holidays also bring a lot of fun, food, and the need for some extra funds. Having extra cash on hand is a necessity this time of year so why not begin to pick up a few extra mystery shopping assignments? Here are 5 mystery shopping companies looking to hire in no particular order:
- Jancyn is a veteran company that is offering a quick and easy mystery shop that involves counting merchandise. Just enter the store, count, snap a picture, and leave. The follow-up report takes about 5 minutes to complete. Click here to join this company.
- We Check is a Canadian mystery shopping company for all of our shoppers in the Great White North. According to their website, registering is fast and easy that can be completed in just a few minutes. Referral bonuses are given to those who recommend We Check to their fellow shoppers. To join this company, click here.
- Bestmark has been in business for over 30 years and offers mystery shopping opportunities in the automotive, retail, and restaurant sectors. They are a company that will keep you busy and your calendar full. If you’re serious about completing shopping assignments, click here to join their team of shoppers.
- DSG Associates allows their mystery shoppers the freedom of working as a walk-in customer, over the phone, as well as through the internet. Their shopping payments can range anywhere up to $100. Does this sound like a good opportunity? If so, click here.
- Mystery Dining is an international company specializing in providing assignments in the restaurant, hotel, and pub industries. Simply book your visit, go out, complete a report, and get reimbursed. If this is something you would like to check out, click here.