You hear a lot about mystery shopping schedulers and editors who work quietly behind the scenes in the background, tirelessly posting new assignments at all hours, answering emails long after they have gone home, making sure to get projects up on the board, juggling emails, phone calls, dealing with thousands of shoppers daily (calls and emails) and putting out the fires of shops that had a flux of problems. Along with checking and rechecking the finished reports and aiming to deliver a quality product to their clients, they also have a wonderful relationship with their shoppers! Here are comments made by happy, thankful shoppers, who have come to know some of these wonderful schedulers and editors, with some of the best mystery shopping companies.
- Judy from Ardent Services, Inc.
Shoppers describe Judy in so many words and phrases. Here are a few:
- Flexible with shop dates.
- Feedback is always consistant and ever-positive.
- Shoppers are treated more like employees than independant contractors.
- Shoppers say they feel valued when dealing with Judy and others in this company.
- Easy to work with.
- Laughs at shoppers jokes.
- Shoppers feel valued.
- An experienced shopper herself, Judy understands how it is out in the field.
- Grateful Editors who’s comments to shoppers are always upbeat.
To learn more and be a part of Judy’s team:
- Kate, Lorrie and Karin, from Service Check.
Shoppers could not say enough about how happy they were to work with this team.
They are described as:
- Work with unusual circumstances that come up. (snow, emergency)
- Fair pay for unusual events, such as a closed store.
- The Nicest and Sweetest Ever Schedulers and Editors!
- Shoppers will go out of their way for this team.
To get onboard with this team:
You can also read the forum discussions about Service Check
- Ryann Newman of Mercantile Systems.
Shoppers really appreciated how wonderful this scheduler was to them.
- Very Fair
- Willing to pay extra for troubling assignments
- Known to mail “Thank You” cards to her shoppers that go the extra mile.
- Great to work with!
- Fantastic Scheduler
If you would like to be a part of this positive asset to Mercantile Systems, read more:
You can also read the forum discussions about Mercantile Systems.
- Robin Myers from Reality Based Group
When you look in the dictionary for the definition of a “Great Scheduler” Robin’s name is the one you will see. Find out why:
- Great Scheduler
- Easy to work with
- A true Professional
- Easy to get ahold of with questions.
- Responds quickly to emails.
- A wonderful person overall!
- Shoppers love working with her.
- She is fantastic, according to her shoppers.
To learn more about Robin and her great company:
You can also read the forum discussions about Reality Based Group.
- Katie Clemens from Mintel.
Katie is fast on her feet and even faster at answering her emails to shoppers. Learn why here:
- Always quickly answering emails day or night
- Offering assignments at fair prices.
- Keeping things interesting!
- Katie is the best, shoppers say!
- Always willing to answer numerous questions and to clarify a project to her shoppers, without getting irritated or resentful.
- Shopper are impressed with Katie’s never-ending amount of helpfulness!
To be a part of Katie’s crew:
You can also read the forum discussions about Mintel
- Erika from Ace Mystery Shopping
When you are one of the best, your shoppers know about it! And Erika is one of the best in the industry. She has a great relationship with her shoppers and here is why:
- Super Nice
- Professionalism with a Personal Touch
- She makes you feel like you are not just a number but a person
- Easy to talk to her and a great listener
- Extremely Accomodating
- Quick to answer any questions.
- Fast Problem Solver
- Shoppers just love her!
- A Joy to know, according to her shoppers.
- Takes a chance at newbies (new shoppers).
- Helpful with shoppers and new technology.
- Quick Response to Emails.
To be part of the best with the best, sign up here:
You can also read the forum discussions about Ace.
There were many more great schedulers that did not get mentioned here and it would take a novel to write about every single one of them.
To the schedulers: You are all noticed and appreciated for the toughest job around! We are thankful to all of you and we hope to continue working with you for a long time!
If you’re a mystery shopper who’s had a great experience with a scheduler, let them know! Post a Shout-Out on Mystery Shop Forum.