Summer is one of the best times to make some extra cash mystery shopping. Families are on vacation, the kids are out of school, and people are doing a lot of traveling. So, instead of taking the summer off like everyone else, why not take advantage of completing a few extra shops and start make some money? Here are 5 new shops that are hiring right now.
- Amusement Advantage is a mystery shopper’s dream if you like cooling off at water parks, having tons of fun at amusement locations, and enjoying all the entertainment you can think of. If you like to play and make money at the same time, this is the shop for you. Sound good? Sign up here.
- BMA Mystery Shopping offers a wide variety of assignments that range from automotive, grocery, restaurants, insurance and retail. These types of shops are available and vary from on-site, telephone, to web-based mystery shops. To join this company, click here.
- Consumer @ Site states that they are the only mystery shopping company from Puerto Rico that is listed on the Mystery Shopper Providers Association (MSPA). They serve the Caribbean and the Central America regions. If you live in any of these areas and want to be a mystery shopper, you may sign up here.
- Electrum Branding is currently looking for shoppers who are passionate about serving others while paying attention to detail. Based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL, they specialize in shops that serve the banking, restaurant, and retail industries. To join this mystery shopping company, click here.
5. Sentry Marketing Group works with some of the top brands in the world like Ritz-Carlton, Massage Envy, Smashburger, and Marriott. They encourage all interested mystery shoppers from all backgrounds to apply. To join their team of shoppers, you may do so here.