Mystery Shopping is one of the best part-time (or full-time) jobs for those who embrace convenience, flexibility, and freedom. Not only can shoppers pick and choose the type of assignments they want but they can do them almost any time of the day. Here are 5 more mystery shopping companies to consider in no particular order.
- Regal Hospitality Group is an international hospitality consulting company with clients in the hotel, resort, restaurant, and retail industries. They are a certified member of the MSPA and are always on the lookout for high-quality professionals to work for them. Click here to join this company.
- Cirrus Marketing Intelligence has had over 100,000 mystery shoppers working for them over the past 20 years and are still going strong. Shoppers can choose from a range of assignments from apartments to move theaters and supermarkets to timeshares. To learn more about Cirrus, click here.
- HS Brands is a global mystery shopping company with offices located all over the world including the United States, Australia, South America, China, Italy, India, United Kingdom and the Middle East. They are one of the very few companies licensed to perform mystery shops in the state of Nevada. Interested? Click here to join.
- Impact Marketing is “a full-service mystery video shop company,” that provides an array of secret shopping in the new home industry. Experience is not necessary, and shoppers don’t have to own their own equipment to get started. To sign up with this company, click here.
- Anonymous Insights is a member of both the MSPA and the Better Business Bureau and was named a “Top 20 Mystery Shopping Company” according to their website. They have the answers to most of the “commonly asked questions” mystery shoppers tend to have. To learn how to register with this company you may click here.