Mystery Shopping is one of the best part-time (or full-time) jobs for those who embrace convenience, flexibility, and freedom. Not only can shoppers pick and choose the type of assignments they want but they can do them almost any time of the day. Here are 5 more mystery shopping companies to consider in no particular order.
- Regal Hospitality Group is an international hospitality consulting company with clients in the hotel, resort, restaurant, and retail industries. They are a certified member of the MSPA and are always on the lookout for high-quality professionals to work for them. Click here to join this company.
- Cirrus Marketing Intelligence has had over 100,000 mystery shoppers working for them over the past 20 years and are still going strong. Shoppers can choose from a range of assignments from apartments to move theaters and supermarkets to timeshares. To learn more about Cirrus, click here.
- HS Brands is a global mystery shopping company with offices located all over the world including the United States, Australia, South America, China, Italy, India, United Kingdom and the Middle East. They are one of the very few companies licensed to perform mystery shops in the state of Nevada. Interested? Click here to join.
- Impact Marketing is “a full-service mystery video shop company,” that provides an array of secret shopping in the new home industry. Experience is not necessary, and shoppers don’t have to own their own equipment to get started. To sign up with this company, click here.
- Anonymous Insights is a member of both the MSPA and the Better Business Bureau and was named a “Top 20 Mystery Shopping Company” according to their website. They have the answers to most of the “commonly asked questions” mystery shoppers tend to have. To learn how to register with this company you may click here.
Thank you for the very informative article. I would love to see a listing of mystery shops that just do the banking and financial market. This would be very helpful as this market segment attracts a higher level of mystery shopper.
Pinnacle Financial Strategies is a banking mysteryshopping site.
I have done many bank shops for ATHpower, Maritz and Bare
Cirrus May have lots of shops, especially apartment shops but their Payment policy is the absolutely worst one I have experienced in the mystery shopping community! They don’t pay one, two, three months after a shop, but FOUR months later! And they only list their payment policy on their main company website under frequently asked questions. They do not list their payment policy anywhere a normal mystery shopper would look for it like under the shopper login or under your profile or under payments but no Cirrus hides the information so people will shop for them and not know they’re not gonna get paid for months on end!!!!
Ageed on Cirrus. I would love to do more shops for them but I just got paid for shops I did back in December 2017. I use them only if I have enough current paying shops to add some future money shops.
What exactly is a “higher level” mystery shopper. There may be some shoppers who are at that ‘level’ and don’t care for banking and financial shops. Pretty rude Shahida.
Thank you all for the insight. I am doing research on this now to see if this is something I could do.
There is a site called jobslinger we are all legitimate companies are listed. This site has lots of information.
377393 761664of course like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality however Ill surely come back again. 95916