Whether you want to earn $1,000 a month as a mystery shopper, or just a few extra dollars for the holidays, it always helps to sign up for more mystery shopping companies. You’ll get more opportunities that you can pick and choose from.
Keep in mind that some of these companies might not have any assignments for you right now, but they might in the future.
This list is in no particular order.
- Harlande Clarke is a marketing and payment services company that has a mystery shopping program in the financial services arena. They have a good reputation among mystery shoppers. You can register with them here.
- Amusement Advantage offers mystery shopping assignments at theme parks and sporting events. Their assignments can be a lot of work, but the venues are top notch. You can join them here.
- Dynamic Advantage is a mystery shopping company based in Burbank, California. They have assignments around the country. You can sign up with them here.
- SeeLevelHX is a large mystery shopping company with many assignmmets available. They are well established, with a good reputation. Their VP of Operations recently became active on Mystery Shop Forum. He is very responsive to shopper concerns and questions. You can sign up for the company here.
- Customer Service Experts offers assignments in airport terminals. If you’re planning on flying for the holidays, or are a frequent traveler, or work in an airport, them. They offer a variety of assignments, including credit card shops. Sign up for them here.