The new year has officially fallen upon us and perhaps you have a brand new resolution to earn more money in 2018. A great way to accomplish this goal is to add some mystery shopping companies to your portfolio. If you start now, you will be financially ready to pay off that annoying credit card or throw some extra money at the mortgage. Here are 5 new mystery shopping companies in no particular order.
- RBG (Reality Based Group) is a mystery shopping company that was started in Austin, Texas almost 25 years ago. It was there that the very first video mystery shopping company in the world was founded. To sign up for RBG, click here.
- Harland Clarke gives the consumer a voice by providing mystery shopping assignments to find out the strengths and weaknesses of each of their clients. If you would like to read more about this company, they have their own handbook which is available for download here.
- Intellishop offers their mystery shoppers a wide variety of assignments in a variety of industries. Some of them include museums, apartments, hotels, banks, restaurants, education, and consumer electronics. To join Intellishop as a mystery shopper, click here.
- Circle of Service has been in business for over 13 years who prides themselves as being the “Voice of the Customer.” According to their website, account managers are available to help mystery shoppers to be successful in the completion of their assignments. To sign up you may do so here.
- Catch FireCX is a mystery shopping company based in Denver, Colorado that specializes in the cannabis and medical marijuana industry through in-store and telephone assignments. To learn more about this unique company, click here.