Finding a legitimate way to earn some extra money can be difficult and that’s why mystery shopping is the perfect side hustle. There are plenty of great companies that offer mystery shoppers a way to get ahead in this sometimes “dog eat dog” world that we live in. Here are 5 new mystery shopping companies to check out.
- Opinions Ltd. is a family owned company that is a bonafide marketing and research company over the past 15 years. Industries that they serve consist of luxury goods, food, beverage, healthcare, retail, and entertainment. To learn more, click here.
- Blink Research is on the search for shoppers looking for a side gig who have an eye for detail. They offer mystery shopping assignments in the government/private sector, sports, entertainment, restaurant, and bar industry. To sign up for this company you may join here.
- MaritzCX offers a multitude of name brand assignments to their mystery shoppers. Some of their clients include T-Mobile, General Motors, Lowe’s, SunTrust, HSBC, Hilton, and Enterprise and have achieved a number of awards in their industry. Click here to find out more.
- Ace Mystery Shopping was established in 2001 and has been in the mystery shopping business for over 16 years. They are family owned by Julie and Kenny Simbro and are currently looking for some awesome mystery shoppers to join their roster. To check out this company, click here.
- Customer Service Experts (CSE) is an industry leader in mystery shopping and has been in the business for 20 years. They are a certified member of the MSPA and have had leaders serve on their Board of Directors. Their area of expertise is in Airport Mystery Shopping. To find out more about CSE, click here.