It is the hottest season of the year, and it is important to take some time out for you and your family to relax and enjoy these “dog days” of summer. While you are at it, check out some of the latest companies who are looking for mystery shoppers to join their team. Here are 5 new mystery shopping companies who are looking to hire shoppers right now.
1. Six Star Solutions are currently recruiting mystery shoppers who are self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and are able to use technology to complete their assignments. This company is a member of the MSPA and offers hotel stays, grocery, retail, and restaurant shops to their members. Click here to learn more about Six Star Solutions.
2. mVentrix has been in business for over 14 years and has evolved over time by embracing e-commerce with open arms. A few of their clients consist of Microsoft, Rosetta Stone, Comcast, SanDisk, and Canon. To learn about the job opportunities available with mVentrix, click here.
3. Quest for Best is a mystery shopping company based out of Memphis Tennessee who has clients all over the United States and Canada. Some of the mystery shopping opportunities consist of web-based, audio recorded, and hidden video assignments. To learn how to get paid to shop, click here for more information.
4. Second to None is one of the more well-known mystery shopping and compliance audit companies who are not only certified members of the MSPA but also with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). They work with some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Find out more about this company and sign up to be a mystery shopper by clicking here.
5. North Fork Research are in search of “independent contractors” or mystery shoppers to accurately collect data for the clients they represent. If you are looking for a flexible work schedule, and enjoy getting paid to shop in some of your favorite retail stores, this company may be a good fit for you. Click here to learn more about North Fork Research.