Life can get very hectic juggling children, relationships, and careers that it can become difficult to find the extra time to dedicate to mystery shopping. However, with a little bit of planning and organizing, you may be surprised how much extra money you can make by doing some of the things you love. Here are 5 ways to earn more money mystery shopping.
- Go out to a nice restaurant. Some of the most common mystery shops involve dining at a quaint eatery. Why not take a special loved one out for a scrumptious bite to eat and make some money at the same time? It sounds like a win-win situation to me.
- Go car shopping. I love to hit the local car dealerships to check out the latest and greatest new cars and trucks on the market – especially if I’m getting paid to do it. Most companies offer a wide array of new vehicle mystery shops in their assignment lists.
- At lunchtime. Many of us like to save money by bringing our lunch to work but what should we do with the other 45 minutes left on our mid-day break? Schedule a quick mystery shop and earn even more money while you are at work.
- Stop on your commute home. How many potential mystery shopping opportunities do you think you drive by on the way home? Stop in and complete an assignment or two and earn some extra cash to pay for the gas that you will be spending anyways.
- At the grocery store. If you are planning on going out to the local grocery store and stocking up on your weekly food supplies, check to see if there are any prospective mystery shops around you. The chances are good that there is an assignment available near the areas you frequent regularly.