Millions of hipsters, millennials, and just plain old “regular people” around the world have recognized the importance of having a side hustle – also known as, a part-time job, on top of their normal daytime positions. Whether your gig is walking dogs, building websites, or completing mystery shops, there is something out there for everyone. Today, I’m focusing on 5 mystery shopping companies looking to hire shoppers right now.
- At Your Service Marketing is currently searching for field reps, mystery shoppers, merchandising representatives, interviewers, and those who enjoy performing as characters for families and younger children. To learn more about this opportunity, click here for more details.
- Constance Anderson and Associates is a mystery shopping company dedicated to serving their credit union clients. Every week, shoppers will be emailed assignments for an opportunity to perform face-to-face, telephone, and web-based mystery shops. They have been in business since 1955 and have helped grow this industry to where it is today. Click here to sign up with this company.
- HS Brands is a mystery shopping service and loss prevention solution company that provides retail, restaurant, and Nevada based assignments to their contractors. They are a certified member of the MSPA and some of their clients include Arby’s, Walmart, and Planet Fitness. Interested? Click here to learn more.
- Consumer Service Analysis (CSA) is looking for a discerning mystery shopper with an eye for detail, ability to follow directions, and can who meet assignment deadlines. If this describes you, this company wants to talk. To sign up with this company, click here for more details.
- Canadian Viewpoint is a special company dedicated to all of our friends living just north of the United States border. They provide mystery shopping jobs in retail stores, theme parks, airports, and movie theaters. Click here to find out more about this mystery shopping company.