February has fallen upon us and you know what that means – it’s almost Valentine’s Day! This special day of celebrating love can also be a pricey one; especially when you add in flowers, chocolate, and going out to dine at a quaint restaurant. Mystery Shopping can help pad your wallet to make this Valentine’s Day a truly enjoyable one. Here is a list of 5 mystery shopping companies hiring in your area.
- Reality Check is currently looking for mystery shoppers who are motivated, reliable and observant. Their website states that most of their shops take approximately 45 minutes to one hour to complete. To learn more about Reality Check, click here.
- The Shadow Agency offers video mystery shopping, recorded phone shops, along with onsite traditional written evaluations. Some of the industries they serve are car dealerships, new homes, restaurants, and retail stores. To join this company, you may do so here.
- Trend Source employs over 300,000 mystery shoppers known as “Independent Field Agents” all over the world. They offer four simple steps to join their company, search projects, sign up, execute work, and get paid. To check out more regarding this company, click here.
- Service Sense seems to really value their mystery shoppers by stating, “Shoppers are the most important link in the mystery shopping process.” They’re looking for great shoppers who have a genuine interest in doing what they do. To learn more about this company, click here.
- Custom Risk Solutions is a company listed as a certified member of the MSPA. They provide a wide assortment of assignments from alcohol and tobacco compliance to product testing and counts. If you are looking for another shop to add to your portfolio, click here.