Mystery shopping can be a wonderful way to make extra money. Not only can it be very engaging, it can also pay the bills in your spare time. It is a flexible type of work, that can be molded to fit your unique schedule, needs, and desires.
Want to travel to luxury resorts? Get paid to go to the movies? Or simply have the occasional free meal. It’s all possible with mystery shopping.
The foundation of a successful mystery shopping career starts with signing up for a wide variety of mystery shopping companies, and then starting to explore the opportunities available with those companies.
Remember: The more companies you sign up with, the more opportunities you’ll be presented.
Though, there can be so many opportunities, that I would recommend setting up a separate email account. Gmail is fine for this purpose.
There are so many ways to succeed as a mystery shopper. We’ve published many different shopper stories over the years in Mystery Shopper Magazine. Here are ten examples for you to consider.
- How I Earned $1,000 Without Leaving Home.
- How I Earn $1,200 as a Part Time Mystery Shopper
- How to Earn $300 in One Day as a Mystery Shopper
- The $6,000 Resort Assignment
- How I Earned $2,597.82 in 30 Days as a Mystery Shopper
- How I Earned $1,031.12 in One Month of Mystery Shopping
- How I Earned $1,439.07 in One Month as a Mystery Shopper
- How I Earn $2,000 to $3,000 a Month as a Mystery Shopper
- Interview With MJT9598: $2,000 a Month as a Mystery Shopper
- $1,500 a Month as a Part Time Mystery Shopper
Want to share your story of how you earned over $1,000 in one month as a part time mystery shopper? Email email@example.com. I’ll pay you $30 if I accept your story.